Not the cleanest science experiment but I’m also the mom who doesn’t mind getting a little messy at times either.
Have you ever made oobleck before? Oobleck is cornstarch and water that when mixed together can act like a solid and a liquid. This oobleck recipe is simple and fun to do. It’s a lot easier than making slime and kids love playing with it!
- Combine the ingredients together and start to play!
- The kids started adding food coloring to make different colors.
- Soap and water made clean up a breeze. Don’t sweat momma, you can do it!
- Pick up the mixture with your hands and form a ball. Then let go of the ball and watch it melt into your hands like magic!
- Use a mash potato masher or a spoon and tap the mixture, you’ll notice the mixture is more like a solid until you start to slowly move through it then it becomes a liquid. Again, it’s magic!
- Add plastic toys or figurines (like spiders or bugs) and dig them out. It could be a holiday themed sensory activity as well. Options are endless!
Find us on Pinterest: https://pin.it/1L9vXbZ
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
By making a contribution, you will help us to make stories that matter, and you enjoy.